emareld_87 Started The Discussion:hi all,
We have got a project in Managemnet Accounting. the project requires us to start our own fictional company and then analyse the cost sheet of the company which manufactures fmcg product. We also have to follow the following guidelines:
Guide lines for the project
- The budget for the entire project will be in between 50 Lakhs to 1 Crore (INR).
- You should prepare a cost sheet including both Total cost and CPU.
- The minimum units produced can not be less than 10000 units in a month.
- Project includes your business plan also.
- This project will be on individual basis.
- Product should be FMCG Product only.
- Cost includes FC,VC & SVC also, according to the nature of the product
- Project should contains arround 25-30 pages.
- The per unit cost of your selected product should be compared with the subsitute product available in market.
Kindly guide me as to how to do this because I am from non-commerce background and dont have much knowledge about this.
thanks in advance
PGDM 1st year
Posted 28th September 2009 From India , Delhi
If you have any insight on this, or if you are looking for information on the same topic, please engage with this member to help add value to this discussion.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.