kindly provide the due date for payment & return for PF,ESIC,VAT. pls clear the point about wct. wats the rate of wct,esic.pls send complete process for filing return.
1. File only a single copy of the tax form. Do not attach any document (including TDS certificate) to this form.
2. Submitting the Tax Form. You can use any of these methods to submitting your ITR form:
(i) Submit return in paper form. You must also attach duly filled Acknowledgment Slip.
(ii) Submit a bar-coded paper return. You must also attach duly filled Acknowledgment Slip.
(iii) Submit the return electronically under your digital signature.
(iv) Transmitting data electronically and thereafter submitting the verification of the return Form ITR-V in duplicate.
3. The Due Date of the Tax Return. The due date for filing your tax return (Forms ITR-1 to ITR-8) is July 31, 2009 for the assessment year 2009-10. This is also the due date for filing the wealth tax return Form BA. If the return requires audit report under section 44B, then the due date is September 30.
4. Advance Tax Payments. The assessee must make payment of advance tax if the tax payable by the assessee for the year is Rs.5,000/- or more. The due dates for various instalments of advance tax are: September 15 -- amount not less than 30% of such advance tax, December 15 -- amount not less than 60% of such advance tax and March 15 -- balance amount of such advance tax.
5. Statutory Obligation to file return (Section 139(1)). Every individual has to furnish the return of income if his total income before allowing deduction under Chapter VI-A (that is under sections 10A, 10B, 10BA, 80C to 80U) exceeds the maximum amount which is not chargeable to income tax. For example, in case of filing ITR-1, if income on item 3 of ITR-1 exceeds the maximum amount that is not chargeable to tax, then he must file the tax return. Under section 271F, the penalty for the failure to furnish return of income (required under section 139) before the end of the relevant assessment year is Rs. 5,000.
(Section 271F. If a person who is required to furnish a return of his income, as required under section 139 or under the proviso to that section, fails to furnish such return before the end of the relevant assessment year, the Assessing Officer may direct that such person shall pay a penalty of Rs. 5000).
Form ITR 1 For Individuals having Income from Salary/ Pension/ family pension & Interest. If you are entitled to use this form, do not use Form ITR 2.
Do not use this form
•if you have any other income,
•if you have any exempt income other than agricultural income and interest income, and
•If in your income, the income of any other person like your spouse, minor child, is to be clubbed.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.