Conditions for claiming Additional depreciation over & above Normal depreciation:
It is allowable to all assesses engaged in the manufacture/ production of any article/ item/ thing.
New Plant & Machinery should be acquired & installed after 31st March’ 2005:
· Additional depreciation is not allowable in respect of Buildings & Furniture or Old Plant & Machinery.
· The condition of Acquisition & Installation of Plant & Machinery should be satisfied simultaneously, on failure of which additional depreciation cannot be claimed on same.
Additional Depreciation claim is available only in case of Eligible Plant & Machinery, wherein all Plant & Machineries are eligible except the following:
· Ships & Aircrafts; or
· Any machinery/ plant which is and Old/ Second hand.
· Any machinery/ plant installed in any office/ residential accommodation/ guest house accommodation.
· Any machinery/ plant whose total a
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Interesting Relevant Discussions