hemasrinivasan Started The Discussion:
Objective of NCFM Commodities Market Module
The aim of this module is to provide beginners as well as the dealers with both theoretical and applied knowledge pertaining to commodities trading. The module is beneficial for those who wish to pursue careers in brokerage firms dealing in commodity derivatives. This module has been developed jointly by NSE and NCDEX.
Why should one take this course?
• To understand the difference between commodity and financial derivatives.
• To know the usage of commodity futures.
• To understand the pricing mechanism of commodity futures.
• To learn about the NCDEX trading platform, clearing and settlement operations.
• To know the regulatory framework and taxation aspects of the commodities market.
Who will benefit from this course?
• Commodity Market Dealers
• Employees of BPO/IT Companies
• Anybody having interest in the Commodities Market
Test details : Duration: 120 minutes. No. of questions: 60. Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 50 (50%); There is negative marking for incorrect answers. Certificate validity: Certificates are valid for 3 years from the test date. Fees 2,022/-
How can I appear for NCFM Commodity Markets Module mock test? Where do I get sample questions for NCFM Commodity Markets Module?
Visit Online Mock Test for NISM, CPFA, BCFM, NCFM Modules Certifications, latest question bank, Have a real exam feel
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> question bank commodity markets commodities financial derivatives mock test Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions