Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi Friends,
If the spouse insurance policy starts before getting married and the premium amount has been paid by Husband for the current year 2013, in that case, will it be consider as a investment for husband and claim under Section 80C to avail Tax benefit FY 2013 – 2014?
If it is come under Section 80C, what are the supporting documents we need to submit at the time of year end to avail the Tax benefit for the husband?
Thnks & Rgds,

From India, New Delhi
yes you can cliam it in 80c. As insurance is paid for spouse. 80c tells of insurance premium paid for spouse and not for policy taken.
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™