I am earning 30K/month as consulting fees for my contract with the company. i will be getting only 27 K in my hand as 3000 is been deducted by accounts dept.
Can someone please tell me whether i am eligible for a tax return, if so, How ?
What are the steps i need to follow to do the same?

From India, Bangalore
system admin
As per you mail as part of Professional Fee there will be TDS of 10% on your payment. That can be claimed only after the financial year from Income tax department. Only thing you should do is file your ITR in time.

From India , Bangalore
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™