Hi Seniors ! I am senthil i need details & procedure to claim vat refund for garment export unit anybody help me please with regards Senthil Tirupur
1st February 2014 From India, Chennai
Dear Sendil,
You can approach your circle officer or any leading VAT consultant in Tirupur. In case if you need the complete procedure you have to provide the full details of your transactions. If you need any assistance in obtaining refund of your amount you can contact me on my email . I am a VAT Consultant for all the 5 States of South India, KARNATAKA, KERALA, TN. AP & PUDUCHERRY. If you need to contact me you can call me also on 094482 90021 or 098863 00125. K V SRINIVASA
12th February 2014 From India , Bangalore
Dear Seniors, we are doing works contract in construction field. Our main contractor asking Form S - ( Tax liability certificate) issued by Sales tax dept. Pl. give the procedure to get the certificate.
12th June 2015
dear S Krthik,
you need not contact any person, kindly go to your Circle of VAT CTO officer and ask for assessment process against your TIN no he will complete the process and balance job surplus if it retains you can claim or there in variance go for pay.....
2nd August 2016 From India , Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™