I have attached a file which will take you through the process of becoming MF Distributor. Below mentioned are important points
1) AMFI Mutual Fund (Advisors) Exam has been discontinued from June 1, 2010. SEBI has replaced AMFI EXAM with NISM-Series-V-A: (5A) Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Exam.
2) NISM MFD Certification is a mandatory requirement for all people engaged in sales & distribution of Mutual funds.
3) Bank Employees & Financial Advisors who sell mutual funds have to pass this NISM Mutual Fund Distributors Exam.
4) Insurance Advisors who want to become MF Distributors should pass NISM VA Mutual Fund Exam.
5) We offer NISM VA Mutual Fund Exam PRACTICE TEST AMFI test is now NISM Mutual Fund exam. Take AMFI Exam MOCK TEST with latest syllabus from our huge online question bank
6) Candidates preparing for exam SHOULD NOT TAKE OLD AMFI MOCK TEST.
7) Taking practice tests based on the old syllabus AMFI TEST will not help you pass the mutual fund exam.
8) We offer you online practice tests for NISM MFD Exam based on new syllabus updated till March 2016.
REMEMBER, its NISM Mutual Fund Exam and not AMFI Exam. Download the file to know the process
Thanks and Regards,
6th April 2016 From India , Madras
Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.