Greetings from Crest Eduscore!!!
Get yourself enrolled with Gold approved learning Partner of ACCA UK
(Association of Chartered Certified Accountants),
Diploma in IFRS for December 2017 attempt.
About Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards from ACCA U.K.
India has chosen a path of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) convergence rather than adoption. Hence, Ind AS are primarily based on the IFRS issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). However, there are certain carve-outs from the IFRS. Transition to Ind-AS is not a mere accounting change but has significant business consequences like:
· Impact on key performance indicators like EBITA, Liquidity ratios, net worth, debt covenants and executive compensation plan.
· Five Step Model to be implemented for Revenue Recognition under IFRS 15.
· Component approach and replacement accounting mandatory for Property, Plant & Equipment.
· Financial Instruments accounting & extensive new disclosures on capital management.
· 80 hours of online interactive training covering concepts, case studies and related questions from the previous year exams.
· Standard recordings for complete course
· Comprehensive study material covering study material, practice kit and revision kit from Approved Content provider
· Discussion in line with IFRS compliant companies
· Assessment and Mock tests by approved training partner
Weekend Batches available for Online live Interactive session.
24th June 2017 (10 am to 2 pm)
Classroom in New Delhi
Chennai | Pune (Classroom training will be conducted only for a minimum batch of 20 employees)
For more information please write to
Or contact Spoc.
Spoc Contact Details: Sudha @ 9962982732 Madhu@ 8447945388
Website: Live and Online Tutoring for ACCA,CIMA,IFRS,CPA,CFA,FRM |
Both Corporate and Individual packages available 16th June 2017 From India, New Delhi