May I get cleared one of my doubt on PF. My wife she was working in one school after she left that school and joined another school, the previous school persons gave her TRANSFER CLAIM FORM. They told that we have to go to PF dept. and submit it to be add to new UAN.
What is the actual process. As that dept is in another area which is very far from our place. Is it possible to get it done online?
22nd May 2018 From India, Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™