I am a contract employee (2 years contract) of a company and my monthly pay is Rs. 35,000/- . Since I am not a regular employee, a TDS of Rs. 3500/- is deducted. And because of that, the company may issue me form 16a. So how and where should I file /upload this form 16a to get back this taxed amount? I believe as per income tax rules, I will get back Rs. ₹33,250
30th July 2018 From India, Malappuram
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™