Dear Sir/Madam
Please let me know the proper answer to my question? I am a beginner of this department so i need yours help. I have filed GSTR3B in wrong way that is i selected the Nil return. Now GSTR3B Status is Filed.What to do? Is there any possible way to cancel the filed GSTR3B

From India, Karaikudi
It is not possible to revise GSTR-3B once filed. But Government has now allowed to 'Reset GSTR 3B' through which the status of 'Submitted' will be changed to 'Yet to be Filed', and all the details filled in the return will be available for editing.
From India, Mumbai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™