Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Requesting to give breakup for Rs.30000/-p.m. salary for male who is before 30 years of age. Maximum tax exemption break up. working in software company.
From India , Secunderabad
Requesting to give breakup for Rs.30000/- and 15000/-p.m. salary for Female who is above 30 years of age. Maximum tax exemption break up. working private company
From India , Madras
Basic - 10000
Hra - 5000
medical allowance - 1200
transport allowance - 800
sodexho passes - 1500
special allowance - 11500
by the way of issuing sodexho pass we can get a exemption from tax, and plse request to employee to submit the rent slip for an amount of Rs.7500, it will be helpful to the employee to get a maximum tax exemption .
i think my post is helpful to u...
by r

From India , Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™