Working In Finance Div At Itc Limited

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
We are planning to open various branches in major cities of India.
We have only one PAN and One TAN. We have one single PF establishment number.
We have different ESIC no. We have statewise different P TAx nos.
My query is can we make centralised payment of all the above in Mumbai?
Please reply immediately.

From India , Mumbai
Yes, you can open branch within the same state but must in the same name.
In case you are going to set up a branch in another state, no need to get new PAN, TIN, , PF ESTABLISHMENT NO as well as ESI NO.
Only thing is you have intimate to the ROC in the area of Jurisdiction in that relevant state where you are opening branches.
Otherwise, you can have a common Registered office at any one place and the PF,ESI,GRATUITY related things can be co ordinated as a corporate office and no need to step into the respective branch jurisdiction.
But in this case salaries details of the employees are also to be maintained in the same office.
Yearly once PF account statement can be sent to the employees in different branches.
Only thing is the name of the company should be same.

From India , New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™