Commercial Executive - Accounts
Mandar D Rane
Audit, Finance And Accounts
I have gone through the files attached by u.
They r quite exhaustive.
can u please guide me about other points to be kept in mind while preparing and presenting a project report ?
Mandar D Rane
21st January 2009 From India , Mumbai
14th February 2009 From India , Amritsar
13th November 2009 From Virgin Islands, Road Town
This is Shiv and am a new member here .
Could any one help me in preparing Project report for Bank loan for start up business of Restuarant .
I am planning to purchase a existing restaurant in one of the IT Parks in bangalore and also approached banks for loan and they suggested me to prepare a project report which i am not aware of preparing it .
so please mail me a sample project report attachment for start up business to below mail id .
17th March 2010 From India , Bangalore
I am a new member and a Chartered accountant. I have been working in Gulf for quite sometime and have come back for good. I would like to know from the forum bank finance norms like debt/ equity. Current ratio, margins, ROI, Repayment period, Grace periods etc for term loans, Fund /non fund based facilities, Please mention if possible any web portals or books on this.
CA V K Vijayaraghavan
17th April 2010 From India , Madras
I saw the above attached report .its very much useful.but my query is that report required to be submitted is for "NEW BUSINESS".Hence,financial information with the help of which comparison is made as in report above ,is not possible.
Pls help me .
Thanking in anticipation.
30th April 2010 From India , Mumbai
This is Sudharshan from bangalore.i am planning to start small scale industries like parer plant.Now i just want to apply the loan in bank.they asking me to prepare project report regarding the business plan.can you please send me the project report samples............
27th May 2011 From India , Coimbatore
23rd July 2015 From India, Mumbai
will not be evaluated and the learner will be treated as fail. SCDL gives the liberty to the student
to choose any topic relevant to a learner’s specialization.
Suggested topics for Project Work in Operations
Students can consider following topics for study and implementation for particular organization/industry. These topics are for broader reference. Student may select any topic which is relevant to these topics
1) Study on Supply Chain Management
2) Study on Material Management
3) Study on Inventory Management
4) Study on Just in Time and its implementation
5) Study on Six Sigma and its implementation
6) Study on Lean Manufacturing and its implementation
7) Study on Logistics and Distribution Management
8) Study on Transportation Management
9) Study on Maintenance Management
10) Study on Operations Management
11) Study on Productivity and Efficiency Management
12) Study on Quality Management and its practices
13) Study on Work Study and Method Study and its implementation
14) Study on Production Planning and Control and its implementation
15) Study on Project Management in Manufacturing/Operations
16) Study on Waste Management and its practices
17) Study and Implementation of 5-S
18) Study on Total Quality Management and its implementation
19) Study on Kaizen and its implementation
20) Study on Total Productive Maintenance and its implementation
21) Study on Technology Management in Operations
22) Study on Operation Strategy and its implementation
Suggested topics for Project Work in HRM
Following are the suggested themes on which the students may submit the project Report
1) Knowledge / Talent Management in Indian Organizations
2) Enterprise Resource Planning in Relation to HRIS
3) Competence Mapping and Benchmarking
4) Managing Global Work-Force
5) Motivational Theories and Employees Job Satisfaction
6) Human Resource Management (Manufacturing / Service / IT / ITES)
7) Application of Six Sigma in HR
8) Employee Potential Management in Knowledge Industry
9) HR Practices in IT & ITES Organizations
10) Employee Promotional Model
11) Human Resource Information System
12) Knowledge Management for Growth
13) Managing Global Work-Force
14) Performance Management System
15) Recruitment and Selection
16) Training and Development
17) Compensation Management
18) SWOT Analysis of HRM in Indian/Global Industry/Sectors
19) Role of HR in TQM
20) Labor Laws, Labor Relations and Grievance Handling
21) Analysis of Balanced Score Card in Organizations
22) A Study of Employee Engagement Policies
23) An Analysis of Contractual Employment in Manufacturing / Service Industries
24) A Study of Present Scenario of Employee Relations in India
25) Role of Trade Unions in Collective Bargaining
26) Role of Leadership Development in Organization Effectiveness
27) A Study of Performance Management System in XYZ organization.
28) HR Policies and Practices in Developing Organizations
29) HR initiatives in breaking down cultural barriers in global organisations
30) Managing global workforce
Note: The above topics and themes are only indicative. Students may prepare and submit the project report on any HR topic of their choice.
Suggested topics for Project Work in CRM
1. Study of CRM practices for a whole seller / dealers.
2. CRM plan in electronic shop/Bank/Hotel/Retail Outlet.
3. Analysis of Scope for strengthening a CRM program in Organisations
4. Study of effectiveness of CRM system in IT / ITES companies
5. The CRM system in an organization – a detailed analysis.
6. Role of IT in CRM practices of an organisation
7. Effectiveness of CRM measures of an manufacturing / service organisation
8. Customer Retention Strategies in a manufacturing / service organisation
9. Study /Analysis of CRM failure in an organization
10. A study of Customer Satisfaction and Customer Delight in XYZ organisation.]
11. Data Mining tolls in CRM
12. Role of Regain Management in CRM
13. Marketing Automation
14. Collaborative CRM
15. Analytical CRM
16. Operational CRM
17. Architecture Of CRM
Suggested topics for Project Work in Marketing
1) Emerging trends in retailing
2) Effective brand management
3) Reasons for brand failure
4) Analysis of sales promotion and advertising strategies
5) Psychology of Indian consumer
6) Survey on Consumer Choices of different brands of two-wheelers in ……….. City
7) Market Potential for Logistics Business in …………. City
8) Brand Equity in select FMGC products in ……… City
9) Service Quality and Consumer satisfaction of Maruti Service Centers
10) A Study on Marketing Strategies of HLL in South India (A Case Study)
11) Impulse Buying Behavior of Customers in ……….City
12) Customer Satisfaction Survey
13) Consumer Perception Survey
14) Service Quality Study
15) Improving service quality using service blueprinting
16) Study on effectiveness of employee’s role in service delivery
17) Effectiveness of channels of distribution in service delivery
18) Effectiveness of channels (on-line / Internet) in service delivery
19) Customer Data Analysis
20) Study of Advertising effectiveness
21) Effectiveness of promotion schemes
22) Measurement of Brand awareness and brand perception
23) Study of Customer Loyalty
24) Study of Purchase Influencing Factors
Suggested topics for Project Work in Finance & Management
1. Responsibility Accounting
2. Key Performance Indicators of Supply Chain Retail
3. Foreign Direct Investment
4. Financial Planning and Forecasting
5. Financial Instruments
6. Impact of Macroeconomic Factors On Money Supply
7. Competitive Analysis of Depositary Service Provider
8. Comparison of Initial Public Offer in Infrastructure Sector
9. Comparison between Investment in Equity and Mutual Fund
10. How to Plan Invest In Insurance Sector And Tax Planning
11. External Debt Management
12. Export Marketing Entry Strategy
13. Equity Analysis of Banks
14. Emergence of Initial Public Offers as an Investment Avenue
15. The Effect of Changes in Credit Ratings on Equity Returns
16. The Effect of Bond Rating Changes on Stock Prices
17. Merchant Banking in India
18. Load Testing of Loan Search
19. Investment Opportunity in Stock Market with Special Focus on Oil Sector
20. Inventory Management and Budgetary Control System
21. International Financial Reporting Standards
22. In-Depth Study of Housing Finance Sector
23. Impact of Macroeconomic Factors On Money Supply
24. Currency Derivatives
25. Descriptive Qualitative Approach towards the Financing Needs of Indian Telecom Sector
27. Demat Account
28. Customer Profitability
29. Currency Derivative Business Perspective
30. Credit Appraisal Process in SME Sector of State Bank of India
31. Credit Analysis of Personal Loan
32. Creating and Measuring Shareholder Value
33. Corporate Governance
34. Comparative Analysis of NPA of Public Sector Banks, Private Sector Banks and Foreign Banks
35. Comparative Study on ULIPS in the Indian Insurance Market
36. Comparative Evaluation Strategies in Mergers and Acquisitions
37. Cash Management
38. Working Capital Management
39. Analysis of Financial Statements of XYZ Company
40. Alternate Revenue Sources for the Bank
41. Accounting Implication on Foreign Currency Transaction
42. Global Economic Crise
_EMAIL to TEAM SANJAYiN.123 at G MAiL com __
Worried for course completion and want good marks ?
SCDL courses are TOP renowned courses - helps in CANADA PR immigration points too!!
BIG TEAM OF EXPERT FACULTIES from your feild___
GET BEST MARKS + Free Guidelines SCDL MBA PGDBA PGDBM PGDHRM PGDITM PGDID PGDCRM PGDSCM PGDRM Students.
SYMBIOSIS SMU ISBM PTU .
Students Can easily Clear Assignments and Exam With BEST GOOD Marks____
TOP CONTACTED and MOST TRUSTED PROFESSIONAL TEAM ___
Get SCDL Latest Sample papers SCDL Solved Papers SCDL Sample Papers SCDL Assignments Semester SCDL Online Assignments SCDL student login SCDL MARKETING, SCDL PGDBM, SCDL FINANCE, SCDL PGDCRM, SCDL OPERATION, SCDL PGDIB, SCDL HRM SCDL PGDHRM PROJECT REPORTS Get Solution for all Symbiosis Exams, Assignments and Project Reports;
We Provide latest Study Material of Objective type questions with answers to clear exams easily.ONE STOP Solution for all Symbiosis Exams, Assignments and Project Reports_____EMAIL FIRST to TEAM at SANJAYiN.123 GMAiL com __
_EMAIL to TEAM at SANJAYiN.123 at G MAiL com __
20th April 2018 From India