Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I'm working as a consultant employee. They have deducted 10.3% of my salary as TDS. Can anyone tell me as when & how should i get back it. My income is not taxable. Please help at the earliest.

Consultant employee gets only professional fee not salary so u/s 194J 10.3 % TDS to be reover. you have to submit IT4 return if you are not comming under the taxable {} you can get the refund after submition of return autometicaly refud credit in your bank account max three months and you can view your credit in :)
In future please remember to submit form15G for no deduction of TDS if your income is not taxable. For getting return u must file return to department and there is no specific time when u get the reund back. it will take 12 to 20 months approx.
Mahesh Tawde

Please file your tax return under the head professional income.If your income is below the taxabyle limit you will get the refund.Kindly contact any CA.
Hi Sharmila, This is Shivu, u can file the return.. for any assisstence call 9844525265 (Income Tax consultant).
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™