Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear sir, My question is if the customer fails to provide C form then can we charge any penalty or interest to the customer.
From India , Bangalore
Dear Vasu,
Based on agreed terms and conditions, the supply was made to customer. If they fail to issue the Form C in time, you can raise an debit note for difference amount, collect it and pay back to department.
If the department imposes any penalty on you against this failure, you can pass on that amount to your customer with a copy of departmental notice etc.,
Hope you clear now.

From India , Hyderabad
Legally its depend on Purchase order. If customer confirm to issue the Declaration form in PO, then you can charge else there is no right to get reimbursement of the same to them.
And you are the only penalized/ defaulter by sale tax authority.

From India , Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™