Dear (Seniors) Sir/ Madam
I want to know following procedures.
1. How to file VAT returns , Service Tax returns & Central Excise returns , like how many copies to prepare whom to approach , where to file , which office ,etc ?

From India , Mumbai
To file VAT returns
1.Login in to the website of the State VAT deptt
2: Go to dealer login option & log in with the TIN & password
3; Choose file return option in Form 16: choose whether it is original or revised return.
4: Now simply a form of VAT return will be opened that need to be filled as per the local state's law & the data available with you for your client.
5: After filling this form for VAT, proceed to file return of CST under Form A.
6: At last verify the details and submit. Save the pdf file or take printout.

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server