Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My monthly salary is 25000
if my sal. Strcture is
basic = 13000
hra = 6000
t.a = 3000
d.a = 1300
newspaper all=700
so after that have i need to pay income tax
plz tell me is this sal strcture is correct as per legal aspects....

From India , Chandigarh
If you are staying on rent, then provide the rent receipt. Medical expenses upto 15,000 will be exempt from tax on submission of bills. If you have taken mediclaim policy, submit the premium paid receipt.
Apart from above, you can also claim exemption of Rs.1,00,000 from taxable income if you have invested in PPF, LIC, ULIP, Principal Amount on Home Loan, ELSS Mutual Funds,NSC based on submission of payment receipt

From India , Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™