Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi All,
Some one tell me that if a C form can be issued for spare parts purchased for an asset (crane) or wheather C form has to be issued for material purchased to be used in taxable activities.

From India , Mumbai
Dear Shekar,
Basically C form is for any interstate purchase whether is is raw/ packing material or capital goods or for spares. A dealer registered under CSt Act may buy/ or sell against C form to/ from another registered dealer. There is no bar on items purchased.

From India , Mumbai
to add to the repy given by v v kamath, also please check that said items are mentioned in your cst registration certificate
From India , Pune
In addition ,if items are not mentioned in certificate u can amend it and can issue C form
From India , Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™