Why dnt you go for MBA Fin from ICFAI University...
It accepts B Com correspondence and it is much better than MBA from Symbiosis.
Some of the features of ICFAI University's MBA are:
1. ICFAI ranks first among the private universities.
2. ICFAI ranks 10th as per the outlook India survey 2006 among the Indian B-Schools.
3. ICFAI has foreign accreditations and collaborations.
4. The course materials are recognized by RBI (Reserve bank of India).
5. ICFAI is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) recently
6. ICFAI has centres all over India and exams can be given any where in India and even from abroad.
7. E-learning, communications and user convenience
8. ICFAI has experience of more than 12 years in providing MBA programs
9. Good Industry interface
10. Frequent updation of the syllabus based on the industry requirements
11. Placement scheme for executive mode programs with a minimum assured salary of Rs 21000 per month
12. Study materials along with workbooks and CDs which are user friendly and have modules of self evaluation
13. Offers MBA in 9 different streams even in distance learning mode
14. The study material is the same for all distance learning, Part-time and Full time MBA programs and hence the university does not mention the mode of learning in the certificate.
15. The exams are conducted on quarterly basis, in order to reduce the burden of office goers
16. Only two papers a quarter, this is optional. You can also appear for 4 papers
17. The degree awarded after the completion of the program is not a post graduate diploma but an MBA degree from ICFAI University.
18. Subject waiver based on your previous qualification.
19. The degree is provided in three successive periods as you give your exams
20. Diploma in Business Administration after completing 6 papers
21. Advanced diploma in business administration after completing the next 8 papers
22. MBA degree after completing the last 8 papers
23. This scheme adds value to your CV as you give your papers as above and you don't have to wait for the entire two years of the program
24. Fees can be paid as lump sum or in 18 monthly instalments.
I'm enclosing prospectus also.... Go through it...
Feel free to contact me for further queries.
First step to achieve perfection, is to take the right decision.
27th July 2007 From India , Madras