Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Our office is registered at mumbai now we have a branch in chennai. For paying professional tax for chennai employees how to remit in chennai. we have registered office agreement. what forms we need for registration. there is any particular profession tax registration number which we need to quote in challans. Or we should do any separate registration needed for the company & separate for employees. if anybody can help out will be off great helpful.

From India , Madras
Thanks for the response. i went to the web site they have asked for the application form & certificate from the registers of trade. what certificate i have to give. As we are a BPO company whether i have register it under shop establishment Act/ else any other license i have to get.
Kindly advise on this.

From India , Madras
Hi Kirish,
its is a simple process.
In that covering letter please mention your chennai office address and also mention that when was opened the branch office .
Slab rate you can get it from corporation website.
They only accept cheque / DD only." the Revenue officer, Corporation of chennai"
immediately they allot PTAN number ( Assessment Number).
Eg: PT-(Zone Code)-(Ward Code)-( Allotment no)
Regards: Suresh

From India , Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™