seshadri57For cc check
1. Whether interest till last quarter has been paid (no adjustment entry or reversal)?
2. Whether there was any credit in the account in the last quarter?
3.Whether the stock statement is less than 90 days old? (if no then it is NPA)
4. Whether the facilities are not overdue for renewal for more than 180 days? (if yes then it is NPA)
For term loan
1. Check whether the interest and installment till last quarter has been paid? (if yes not an NPA)
2. Whether the fixed asset financed is in existence? (even if the servicing is there, if asset is not in existence, in my view u can classify the account as NPA on the basis that the income creating asset is not existing as on the date of audit)
From India , Mumbai
madhukarreddy1940 cr deposit
14% customer paid interest ,
Monthly rented 20crors
18% Lended interest
Monthly deposit 1crore
so what is the next month prediction?
can any one aswer this question as soon as possible?
From India , Hyderabad
madhukarreddy19hi all, am madhukar,
can anyone tell me about how tds calculate, when we need to calculate, how much % for 2011-12, after calculation what should we do, where should we submit and other total process.
Please tell me with briefly and practically. am expecting answer as soon as possible.
From India , Hyderabad
debora-sumopayrollAudit or Auditing is an activity which is undertaken by any business organisation on its own or by the requirement under law to go through its accounts, transactions, and documents – to ensure correctness, legality of it.
Bank audit classified into 3 broad categories:
1. concurrent audit
2. Internal audit
3. Statutory audit
Concurrent Audit means – the audit or examination of transactions happening as and when a transaction actually happens. It is a continuous audit, which goes on all the year around, usually conducted by external auditors (Chartered Accountants) on monthly basis.
Internal audit: Many banks instead of having concurrent audit or even in addition to having concurrent audits may use ‘internal auditing’. Internal Auditing is when any organization, including a bank, constitutes an audit team within its own organization to cater to its auditing requirements. These internal auditors will visit branches one by one where and when required and carry out auditing.
statutory audit: ‘Statutory Audit’ is conducted by a ‘Statutory Auditor’ – the word ‘statute’ means – mandated or compulsorily required by any law or Act; in Bank’s case it is the RBI’s mandate. Every year around the very last days of March (end of financial year) and the beginning of April (first two weeks of April) – in every branch of every bank a very rigorous activity is held – know as the year end audit or the statutory audit!