Iam an NRI, is it necessary for me to pay income tax., but in banks while i asked a loan they asked IT returns .i.e, IT filing returns. how to submit my It and get this form
From India , Madras
Dear Jaikumaraswamy
If you want to buy a property in India, you can get bank loans from any Indian Banks located at your place of work in your country. i.e., ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and many nationalised banks branches are available at almost all the countries in the world. Please find out the Banks available in the country where you are working at present.

From India , Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server