Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
if any any wants to open a tax or A/C consulting firm for that what they wants to do? any regs. procedure is there andt what?....
From India , Pune
Dear Sagar,
For starting A/c or Tax Consultancy firm, at intial no need to indulge rental exps. for office, you can start from home itself, all u need a Computer and printer with relevant softwares for A/c and Tax work.

From India , Bhopal
Dear Sagar,
You will have to registered with STP ASSOCIATION OF MAHARASHTRA.
The person must be qualified CA, Advocate or B.Com./GDCA.
Please visit the site for Income Tax Practicing <link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™