I worked in Patni computer from April 2010 t0 Nov 2010, and in Samsung from Dec 2010 till today. My correct PAN number is AUHPM0443Q but by mistake in both companies my income tax was deducted with wrong PAN number AUHPM0433Q. This wrong PAN does not belong to any persion. I filled income tax return ITR-1 in May 2011 with my correct PAN number, but my Form-16 has wrong PAN number. How to correct this problem?

10th February 2012 From India , Bangalore

Self Employed.
+5 Others

Dear Friend Don`t worry, this is not a major problem. you will have to revised your income tax return with your correct PAN no.
11th February 2012 From India , New Delhi
My income tax return ITR-1, I filled with correct PAN only, Sir my problem is : my companies deducted & submitted my Income Tax (TDS) with wrong PAN number. Please suggest corrective action.
12th February 2012 From India , Bangalore
In this case responsibility held with your filing company. You should give a letter to the company along with your correct PAN copy...which may have been given earlier at the time of joining. It seems a typographical error at the end of company....also please chk you form 26A tds deducted at source on income tax website to confirm the tax deducted has been deposited or not in your PAN account number with the authorities.
Mohit Goyal.
21st December 2012 From India, Delhi
Dear Pawan,
Please tell Patni and Samsung to correct their TDS Returns. Only after submission of revised TDS Returns with correct PAN the same deduction will reflect against your PAN and 26AS Statement.
Please do the follow up with the Tax Deductor only.
21st December 2012 From India, Pune
Dear Pawan,
Send a letter regarding this matter to Patni and Samsung to correct their TDS Returns asap and mark a c.c to your Income Tax Ward assessing officer positively, as because it will be safeguard to you at the time of demand raising process start by cpc,Bangalore and your Income Tax Ward.
Ranjan Ghosh
13th September 2013 From India , Calcutta
Dear sir,
good afternoon
one company by mistact tds and other billing credited in my account or i am requires to company revise your return but comany tell me not possible
kindly advice legal and my action is submited legal notice to company
19th May 2016 From India, Ahmedabad
it is possible to revise the filing and please contact any CA officer in related to your area, he will suggest you for further step..
and by login with your PAN no you can case the same situation by emailing to IT officer...
kindly go further for your requirement..
2nd August 2016 From India , Hyderabad
Please login to participate in this discussion or start your own. Create Account

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Community™