My Client has deposited TDS amount in to advance tax instead of TDS ,what is the procedure to correct the advance tax to TDS.
From India , Hyderabad
hai friend,
That is no problem when you are giving bill to your client at time balance amount only deducting the tds . for example total bill amount @ tds rate = tds amount - already deducted tds amount = net deductable tds amount

From India , Madras
Hi friend,
Based on the amount you can file TDS return and submit a covering latter to IT circle where your IT circle falls stating that the mistake happened that instead of selecting TDS sec paid into the advance TAX.

From India , Mumbai
Dear Nirmal,
Form 16 A will be generated from NSDL site only from the Financial Year 2011 - 2012 as per notification issued by IT dept in the month of May 2011. Hence you have to register your TAN in TIN-NSDl site, & make a request to send Consolidated TDS certificate. After this process they may send a zip file to your registered TAN e-mail id. From that Zip file you have convert it in the form of PDF file.
Regarding Form 16 you can issue on your own calculation in the work or XL file.

From India , Mumbai
Dear Kindly download Challan correction procedure available at NSDL website. the challan can be corrected.
From India , Bhopal
Dear Kindly download Challan correction procedure available at NSDL website. the challan can be corrected.

From India , Bhopal
Hi Friends,
One of my colleague worked from April 11 TO NOV 11 in one Company and he is transferred to other Company in the same Management ( Group Companies ) He received salary in the both companies and have deducted TDS also in both company. In the first Co, he drew Rs.42,000/- x 8 months and Rs.42,000 x 4 months in new Company.
Now my query is, whether we have to issue Form 16 in both the companies ? or Since he is drawing Rs.1,64,000/- in the new Company, all the TDS can be deducte in the previous Co & issue Form 16 in the First Company.
Can anyone guide ASAP please.

From India , Mumbai
Dear Mr Kumaran,
You can deduct entire TDS on salary received from previous company in payout by currently employed company, if the TDS had not been deducted by previous company, Form 16 issued by previous company would not reflect any TDS deduction & Form 16 issued by current company would reflect entire amount of TDS deducted.
Similarly, you can deduct entire TDS from previous company and issue Form 16, and you can also issue Form 16 of second company without any TDS deducted.
Anoop Agrawal

From India , Bhopal
Please advise me what will be the deductible amount as TDS on the following FD on two option (with pan card available and without):
Principal amount - IRs. 2lac
Opening of FD - 31 Dec 2008
Maturity date - 30 Nov 2011
Interest rate - 10%
Also is there any excel sheet as such to calculate TDS for the period 2011-12, 2012-13.
Thanks and Best Regards,

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
In NSDL website there is a procedure for the challan correction procedure, you can change it by downloading the challan correction form
From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server