We have supplied materials under against Form-C in the month of Jun-11 and invoice raised on the same month. we have shown this transaction in the same month sales tax return. But our client is not made GRN for the said material receipt on that month and they made GRN only by March-12. Now i want get C-Form for the said transaction by referring my invoice no. which raised in the month of Jun-11. But the client insisting me to revise my invoice date in the month of Mar-12 which not possible as i have shown this transaction in the Jun-11 ST Return. Please advice me the procedure how to get the C-Form now. Is there any duration within which C-Form has to be collected/issued.

From India , Madras
Accordingly me If your client has accepted the material and recorded in their books, your client can apply for the C forms based on your invoice date. C form has to be issued by the buyer based on the invoice date of the seller and not on the base of receipt of material by the buyer. therefore in the above instance the client has to issue c form accordingly(i.e your invoice date). Your client can show the invoice in March12 since they have received/recorded the receipt of material in march'12 and show the same in their return accordingly. Any sales tax departmental query has to be clarified by your client if asked for by the dept and the sales tax dept will accept the same since it is allowed.regards, Aniyan
From India , Bhayandar
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™