I was working for a Non Profit org based out of Bangalore, they used to deduct my PF regularly, without assigning any reason or notice they stopped crediting my salary from Dec 2011, am based out of Delhi and I have quit and started a new job, I asked the HR guys for my provident fund no, they have been postponing giving all silly excuses, now they have come out with a funny reason saying that since I have nominated the very organisation as the beneficiary, they will have to send the cheque directly,Is their argument valid ???? or is something fishy here? please advice, there are bigger issues and murmurs that I used to hear from co employees about this issue, now I am back to my old profession, media it might help them, though my amount is not much.
From India , Delhi
I think there is something wrong with your previous organization.
* First of all, the employer should provide you with the PF A/C Number.
* Secondly, to withdraw your PF, You need fill form 19-B & Form 10-C (after 60 days from the date of leaving) and submit it to prev employer and the concerned employer will sign the forms with a statement of current contribution (Form 3A). Now these forms should be submitted in the PF office where your PF account is maintained. After 30 – 45 days, your PF accumulation will be cleared.
Without providing PF number and without undergoing with drawl process, how can they issue cheque? I think they didn't create your A/C at all.

From India, Hyderabad
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™