The aim of this module is to provide beginners as well as the dealers with both theoretical and applied knowledge pertaining to commodities trading. The module is beneficial for those who wish to pursue careers in brokerage firms dealing in commodity derivatives. This module has been developed jointly by NSE and NCDEX.
Why should one take this course?
• To understand the difference between commodity and financial derivatives.
• To know the usage of commodity futures.
• To understand the pricing mechanism of commodity futures.
• To learn about the NCDEX trading platform, clearing and settlement operations.
• To know the regulatory framework and taxation aspects of the commodities market.
Who will benefit from this course?
• Commodity Market Dealers
• Employees of BPO/IT Companies
• Anybody having interest in the Commodities Market
Test details : Duration: 120 minutes. No. of questions: 60. Maximum marks: 100, Passing marks: 50 (50%); There is negative marking for incorrect answers. Certificate validity: Certificates are valid for 3 years from the test date. Fees 2,022/-
How can I appear for NCFM Commodity Markets Module mock test? Where do I get sample questions for NCFM Commodity Markets Module?
Visit Online Mock Test for NISM, CPFA, BCFM, NCFM Modules Certifications, latest question bank, Have a real exam feel
8th January 2013 From India , Madras
Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.