Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I m a female working with a Limited co. My salary is 25, 000/- P.m., due to my savings my TDS deduction is not applicable, Now I want loan for that i need form 16, but my company denied to give. pls help
From India, Delhi
Dear Madam,
By your query it indicates that your Yearly Gross Pay is Rs.3,00,000.00. Then your employer should issue the Form 16 to you. It is mandetory. In the form the Tax Liability will be "0". But you should get Form 16 in any case.
But in case your need to apply for any Bank Loan then submit last (latest) three Pay Slips to Financing Bank, they should accept the same as official document for your Income. For supporting to that you can show the Bank Statement also to check the corrosponding credit as per Salary Slip

From India, Pune
Dear Madam,
As you indicated that your annual salary is Rs. 300000 ok you should be eligible for Form 16 from your employer if u have provided your PAN NO to employer and your employer has filed your details in the TDS return. If you have any query then please contact at the following information.
With Regards
CA Chandan Singh

Dear Mam,
There is no requirement of Form.16 for applying of Loan from banks.I can also help you to get loan from bank without Form.16 as i practice in this field only.
With Regards,
C.A Ravi Kalathiya.
+91 80807 46035

From India, Mumbai
If employer doesnot provide Form16, then they must provide IT Computauion sheet duly signed with Authority, which u can submit to

Hi, Convey same to the Bank and submit your last 3 pay slips and bank statement. I guess it would be suffice for their requirement to approve your loan request. Thanks/Shanu
From India , Delhi
even though you are not coming under tax,you can ask employer for form 16.there are lot of companies are issuing form 16 even though they have not have every right to ask form 16 for not paying tax

From India, Jammu
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™